Monday, December 17, 2012

My four-score blog, or so.

I've begun yet another blog. I know, seriously? I'm sure most of you who read this anyway wouldn't have known I'd had "other" blogs. I end up forsaking them to start something new. Possibly for the aesthetics, perhaps for the change. Either way, I hope to start new here, and to start a trend of blogging more often. I like blogging, and now that I have extra time on my hands since finishing my Senior Theology class at Multnomah University, I can. Yesssss. 

I love to muse about many things - psychology and theology and the like. I like crafting, too - DIY's and such. Also, I like to share a lot about myself. The lessons I'm learning, the struggles I face, and the joy my life is, too. I mean, I live with three rad women who love Jesus. There is a lot of joy to be found, trust me. And there are many crazy haps that happen in this tiny Burnside apartment. 

And if, maybe you were wondering about my blog title, "Made in the Pacific," it's pretty self-explanatory. I was born in Okinawa, Japan, and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii. I now live in Portland, Oregon - the city of constant rain and annual one week hot streaks. And whattdya know, tonight there's a blizzard warning. It's raining cats and dogs right now. 


So here's to the new road of Monica's blog. It's an open road and the view is always changing. Get ready for my silly analogies and dramatic life issues. It's fun, don't worry.

Mon.

No comments:

Post a Comment