Thursday, August 15, 2013

Zach and Kelsey | Mt. Tabor Engagement


   When Zach asked me to take his engagement photos, I couldn't have been more honored. I've known Zach since my freshman year of college, and I've never seen him so lovestruck. Kelsey is the perfect match, and yes, she has gorgeous fire red hair (Zach's favorite), and he makes her laugh. Mt. Tabor was beautiful this summer evening, the sun setting around 8:45pm, we rushed to get their photos taken with natural light before there was no more. I had an splendid evening with these two, and left encouraged. 















I'm still learning the ways of photography. But I'm enjoying every opportunity I get. Thank you to everyone who believes in me to take their engagement photos! This means so much. <33

No comments:

Post a Comment